We are registered for 35 residents. There is 1 double room with adjoining lounge and 33 single rooms. All rooms have en suite WC and have a call system and television aerial point. Residents’ rooms can be connected to a BT line, subject to BT regulations.
The high quality accommodation is spread over 4 floors with a main lift from the ground floor to the first and second floors, whilst a separate lift connects the ground and lower ground floors. All windows are double glazed and have window stay restrictors fitted where appropriate for safety reasons. All rooms are fitted with fire resistant doors and a fire drill is carried out weekly. Call points are also located in the 3 bathrooms (see below) and other areas around the house. External CCTV cameras and up-graded LED external lighting provide extra security for our residents.
The well appointed public rooms (lounge with television; dining room; music room) are also situated on the ground floor and the air conditioned conservatory also overlooks the garden and is a particularly attractive feature.
- There are 10 rooms on the ground floor all with views of the garden.
- There are 13 single rooms and the double room with adjoining lounge on the first floor, 11 of which overlook the garden. A small residents’ lounge is also situated on this floor.
- There are 7 rooms on the second floor, 4 overlooking the garden and 3 at the front of the property.
- The remaining 3 rooms are on the lower ground floor.
- Separate bathrooms are also situated on the ground, first and second floors allowing assisted bathing and showers if needed.
- Fees are charged depending on the size and location of each particular room. More details may be found at Fees.
Also situated on the ground floor are the reception and staff offices, our in-house laundry and the kitchen, where all food is prepared by our own staff. Residents have the choice of breakfast being served either in the dining room or their own room, whilst lunch and evening meals are served in the dining room. Special diets are catered for and morning, afternoon and evening drinks are served in either the lounge or residents’ own rooms.